I ran across this lighthearted list while reading some Lung Cancer Survivor Stories tonight. It made me smile, so I thought I would share it…
Top 10 Ways to Know You are a Cancer Survivor
10 Your alarm clock goes off at 6 a.m. and you’re glad to hear it.
9. Your mother-in-law invites you to lunch and you just say NO.
8. You’re back in the family rotation to take out the garbage.
7. When you no longer have an urge to choke the person who says,
“all you need to beat cancer is the right attitude.”
6. When your dental floss runs out and you buy 1000 yards.
5. When you use your toothbrush to brush your teeth and not comb your hair.
4. You have a chance to buy additional life insurance but you buy a new
convertible car instead.
3. Your doctor tells you to lose weight and do something about your
cholesterol and you actually listen.
2. When your biggest annual celebration is again your birthday, and not
the day you were diagnosed.
1. When you use your Visa card more than your hospital parking pass.
Photo submitted by Suzy Duff